The biggest problem nowadays, especially in America is that the standard diet is full of processed, junk, and genetically modified food. This is actually very harming for our body. It also lacks nutrients and it has very harmful ingredients which can disturb the pH balance in our body.
Perhaps you are not informed, however, what you need to know is that the environment in our body has to be alkaline, not acidic. Thus, these foods are full with acids and in this way when we consume them, we are more prone to diseases and our immune system is weakened.
What you have to do instead is consume foods that are rich in alkaline which are very healthy and will improve your overall health.
If you didn’t know which foods are good to eat and are filled with alkaline, you are in luck. We present you the best foods that you can consume.
The Best Foods
This is an excellent wheat replacement and it is very good to energize your body, especially in the mornings. It can also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
2. Swiss Chard
This food has powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties and it can prevent damage caused by free radicals.
3. Flax Seed
Flax seeds are very rich in vitamin E and fiber. They alkalize the body and soothe inflammation. They also reduce hot flashes in menopause.
Melons are super alkaline. Their pH value is 8.5. They can cleanse the colon. Also, they are rich in fiber and they are 92% water.
5. Olive Oil
It is high in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids.
These are the more important ones. Now, here is a list of 20 more alkaline foods, which are good for your diet.
- Lemons- rich in vitamin C. Fight the flu, coughs and cold.
- Spinach- has the highest amount of vitamins.
- Grapes- rich in antioxidants and vitamins. They lower blood pressure.
- Seaweeds- rich in iron. They alkalize the body.
- Broccoli- if you steam them they can lower cholesterol.
- Garlic- it has numerous health properties including blood pressure control.
- Alfalfa Sprouts-balance hormones, provide enzymes and are easy to digest.
- Brussel Sprouts- might prevent cancer.
- Bananas- if ripe, they are amazing healthy superfoods.
- Avocado- rich in healthy monounsaturated fats which support heart health.
- Papaya- it acts as a laxative and it can clean the colon.
- Berries- they are rich in antioxidants.
- Quinoa- regulates blood sugar.
- Parsley- cleanses the intestines.
- Grapefruit- good source of numerous vitamins.
- Cucumber- due to its 90% water content, it can moisturize the skin and keep the body hydrated.
- Pineapple- it helps with weight loss.
- Sauerkraut- these foods, which are fermented, are high in probiotics.
- Mango- it cleanses the colon.
- Carrots- they are rich in beta-carotene and they improve eyesight.
Now that you have read the whole list of the best and healthiest foods there are, the only things left to do is add them to your diet. You can find them anywhere and they are tasty to eat. Therefore, let your body be thankful, just feed it with food enriched in alkaline.