It’s highly recommendable for people who struggle with surplus weight to consume fruits which contain citrus as these fruits are rich in vitamins and antioxidants that encourage healthy weight loss. People who want to stay fit and healthy, those who want to lose weight without losing crucial diet elements like vitamins, ect. have been practicing lemonade diet for more than 5 decades.
This diet is perfect for detoxification of the entire body but also for introduction of vitamins in the body so that a person can remain healthy and fit.
The lemon diet is very useful and easy to follow. You will need to drink a mixture of lemon juice and water on an empty stomach daily, after waking up in the morning. This diet detoxifies your organism and helps you lose unwanted weight.
Follow these instructions:
- 1st day- 1 lemon mixed with 1 cup of water
- 2nd day-2 lemons mixed with 2 cups of water
- 3rd day-3 lemons mixed with 3 cups of water
- 4th day-4 lemons mixed with 4 cups of water
- 5th day-5 lemons mixed with 5 cups of water
- 6th day-6 lemons mixed with 6 cups of water
- 7th day-3 lemons mixed with 10 cups of water
- 8th day- 6 lemons mixed with 6 cups of water
- 9th day-5 lemons mixed with 5 cups of water
- 10th day-4 lemons mixed with 4 cups of water
- 11th day-3 lemons mixed with 3 cups of water
- 12th day-2 lemons mixed with 2 cups of water
- 13th day-1 lemon mixed with one cup of water
- 14th day-3 lemons mixed with 10 cups of water
It is recommended the lemon juice-water mixture to be consumed all at once. However, if you experience difficulties in drinking it all at once, you can drink as much as you can, and leave the rest for later. Nevertheless, make sure you drink the remaining mixture an hour before your breakfast.
People who have gastrointestinal problems need to avoid this diet.